Staying highly competitive in the evolving remittances market, gaining market share, cutting operational cost, increasing profits and discovering new strategic partners are essential. By exhibiting at the Remittances Africa Confex, you have the opportunity to give your brand a premium platform at the industry’s leading event, position your company as a leader and influencer in the industry as well as achieve your business development goals.
At RAC 2019, you have an opportunity to join the remittances industry players and community to get business done. By exhibiting, you can:
- Attract new agents, customers and active users to expand your brand reach and scale your operations in new countries and regions.
- Gain market share by positioning yourself as a leader.
- Increase your brand visibility and profile.
- Save time and accomplish 9-12 months of marketing and sales efforts
- Shorten your sales cycle initiate business directly with decision makers.
- Reduce the cost of business development – cost of acquiring and retaining new customers and users – by meeting all the decision -makers at the same time in one place.
- Benefit from pre-conference publicity and branding at the event
- Forge new partnerships and develop new leads.
- Meet and network with 350+ diaspora professionals, businesses and other industry stakeholders.
Take advantage of this business growth opportunity and become an exhibitor to network with hundreds of diaspora stakeholders, remittances leaders and industry experts who shape the future of remittances.
Thursday, 21 March
12:00 – 18:00
Friday, 22 March
9:00 – 18:00